Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

DIY paint chip Christmas card



I love making personalised Christmas cards. Recently I ran out of coloured card stock and decided to use paint chips instead.  I saw this idea on pinterest and I fell in love with the design it is great if you have lots of friends and families you want to give cards to and don't want to spend the money buying cards.



What you'll need:
1. Glue
2. Green paint chips
3. Scissors.
4. Card stock in the colour of yor choice

Step 1:
Cut out the card stock into the size card you want and fold it in half. 

Step 2:
Choose three different shades of green to create an ombré look and cut them out. 


Then glue them onto a scrap piece of paper so they are all connected together. This step is optional but I find it easier to cut the Christmas tree shape.


Step 3:
Measure the middle of the top colour. Then draw a line to the corner of the bottom colour  and repeat on the otherside creating a big triangle. 




Step 4: 
Glue the triangle onto your card stock and decorate it however you want. I glued some sparkly sequins on the top and added some glitter! 


And voila! Comment below if you make this for Christmas. Let me know how it goes. I would love to see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment