Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Song for Everyone - For Everyone FirstXV

I recently heard this song floating around my facebook feed and I instantly fell in love with it.
It's a charity song  raising money for the For Everyone Charitable Foundation. The foundation was created rugby players Ali Williams, Dan Carter and Richie McCaw and since I am such a big rugby lover, I have always supported the foundation. The foundation helps small community projects.

Check out their website: http://foreveryone.org.nz/

The song is sung by a number of New Zealand musicians and a small For Everyone kids choir. Some of my favourite New Zealand artists are part of this cool project including Stan Walker, Moorhouse, Jackie Thomas and more. I also saw glimpses of Kimberly Crossman, Dan Carter and lots of famous New Zealanders which is really cool. I love this song so much. I think that the song is really catchy and fun and totally New Zealand. It has a reggae/hip hop vibe with a hint of pop so it is perfect for everyone.

Please check this song out and if you like it, please buy it on itunes because the money goes towards a really good cause. 



No comments:

Post a Comment