Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

My little corner of magic

I know it's only just July and there is still August, September, October and November to go before its Christmas but I love Christmas so much that I never took down my Christmas tree from last year. It might seem crazy but in a corner beside my bed lies my beautiful purple and silver mini Christmas tree. Every morning I wake up to the memories of Christmas and I fall asleep to the feeling of magic. Christmas has always held a special place in my heart. As a family we don't really celebrate Christmas in the sense where we give presents. Instead we just spend time together and it's nice to take a moment out of our busy lives to relax together. Keeping my tree up keeps a smile on my face and keeps me happy! Plus it's perfect as room decor! 


No comments:

Post a Comment